I found this cool website (that was on Miki's blog) that does face recognition. I had to try it out. It compares the child and sees who they look more like, their mom or dad. I don't know how accurate it really is, but it's still fun to do!
That is adorable. I guess we are going to get together soon. I talked to Heather and we are going to try and plan a party. Talk to you soon. Your blog is cute. It is nice seeing how you are doing. Have a great day.
3 comments:
That is so cute! If I had kids, I'd be trying it out too. I think Sy definitely looks more like you, especially in those pictures!
That is adorable. I guess we are going to get together soon. I talked to Heather and we are going to try and plan a party. Talk to you soon. Your blog is cute. It is nice seeing how you are doing. Have a great day.
Your kids are so cute! I totally want to try this now...maybe tomorrow! I need to go to bed! You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment