I've been calling him that alot, I just think it's the cutest name. But no, it's Vin. I love that too. Ever since he was born, I debated having him go middle name ( I wanted Cuper for his first name). BUT, I have decided I want Vin. I love it, and it really seems to fit him. We all call him "Vinners." I don't know where that came from but Sy says it all the time. It's funny what things, like nick names, just stick.
2 comments:
His hair was long! Is he going to go by Cuper then?
I've been calling him that alot, I just think it's the cutest name. But no, it's Vin. I love that too. Ever since he was born, I debated having him go middle name ( I wanted Cuper for his first name). BUT, I have decided I want Vin. I love it, and it really seems to fit him. We all call him "Vinners." I don't know where that came from but Sy says it all the time. It's funny what things, like nick names, just stick.
Post a Comment