Did I mention I love my boys?!?
That was going to be my post. But- all of the sudden I've decided to reflect. I have such a full heart at this moment. I am thankful for my babies. I am thankful to be given this opportunity to be their mommy. The joy they bring me in incomprehensible. They are the center of my world. I am just thankful for each day and I want to live it to the fullest. I need to make sure I tell my boys, my husband, and everyone close to me that I love them, all the time. Because you never know what might happen or if this day is your last. Life is just so precious and we shouldn't ever take it for granted.
Aaaah, now I feel better.
6 comments:
That was sweet, good job!
wouldn't hurt to have another little guy around eh? we're crossing our fingers =)
they are so cute jess
you're so blessed to have such cute boys! And I didn't know Connie was preggers, congrats to her!!
They are so big! It hasn't been that long since I've seen them has it? Those are 2 handsome little guys you have there, Jessica!
Those pictures are perfect! They are adorable :)
Post a Comment