


So, my cousin got married in the beginning of January and I am just now getting around to putting some pictures on here. I know, I'm a slacker. It was great to see family. The picture with quite a few of us, well, that is only about one-eighth of the family that was actually there. We have a BIG family. My cousin has a baby just a little older than Vin named Mikey and in the picture they are meeting for the first time :-)
4 comments:
weddings are so fun! we just had our last one in august....at least until the grandkids start getting married. it was a blast. and we made it a HUGE deal since it was the last one. fun to see all the fam. and better late than never. nice thing about blogging...no one's keeping track!
cute post -- looks like you guys had a great time! :)
Cute pictures!
That is such a cute picture of Mikey and Vin! We didn't get any pictures of the wedding so it's fun to see them. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment