Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We went to Cali . . .

Here are some highlights from our trip. I'll start with the beach (there are alot of pictures so bear with me):

FUN IN THE SUN










Next was Knott's Berry Farm: CAMP SNOOPY HERE WE COME
This was the Sierra Sidewinder (a new ride added to the park in 2007). It was Sy's favorite one. It went upside down and was crazy. And he loooooved it. He is a born roller coaster rider. He had to go with mom and then with dad. He went over and over again. And it was pretty scary for kids, but he had no fear.
Sy was attached to this postcard that was being sent from Snoopy to Woodstock. It went up high toward a mail box. Cute.
Back in the saddle again . . .
Having a ball
"Mom, what are we doing?
Like my pose for the picture?
Vin got to go on his first and only ride. He just kept looking around and saying "Ohhh." He looked like he was whistling. He had fun.


So, we drove to California on my birthday and got to do Knott's one day and the beach the next. We had so much fun. It was our first real family vacation. It's very different with kids/babies, but it was an adventure! I was spoiled this year. And I loved being with my favorite boys in the whole world.

7 comments:

Adria said...

how cute is your family? looks like you had a total blast!! i love sy on all those ride pics! so cute!

Amy said...

What a fun B-Day! What a good husband you have! Looks like you all had a good time. I was looking at the picture of Vin under this post, and he looks just like Sy in that picture! At first I thought it was!

Amy said...

What a great vacation. Your kids are going to remember this and that makes it even better! How fun to get to go to Knotts AND the beach!

Campbell Family said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait until we get to go on a fun vacation like that. By the way I LOVE Sy's hair...he is so cute and all grown up!

Adria said...

hey jess,
so i wanted to see if you wanted to make the invite's for con's baby shower? it is going to be on sat sept 6th not sure on the time yet! but let me know if that works for you.

TheBurtons said...

i can't wait till we can take all our kiddos on vacation together!

heather said...

Looks like some good times!! Glad you had fun, and Happy Birthday (a little late, but you know!)