Ok, so we have so many fun memories in our lives and we only document (or journal) some of it. My friend Shelley did this on her blog and I thought it was a good idea.
Memories
So I have been reading in my journal and I read all of the fun memories I made with many people. What great times. I did not write them all so...
Make A Memory...
As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! It's so fun to reminisce.
8 comments:
gosh, where to begin? I remember sitting by you and Melanie in high school senior English. I remember sitting in the back of your car to go off campus for lunch in high school, and I remember comparing notes on Brian Mickelson, ha!
Oh boy Amy, the memories!
So I remember when you, Amy, Britney, and I all flew to Salt Lake City to go to EFY! That was probably the best year for me! We had so much fun!!! It is so funny to reminisce about those times! Now I wish we didn't get old so fast!! Ya know??
My favorite memory is camping in Sedona. Creating our little band with characters and our lyrics to the backstreet boys song. Then sleeping under the stars and talking late into the night.
I remember hanging out in your bedroom talking about boys and listening to Faith Hill...and passing a notebook back and forth and I remember making music videos at your house with Dusty Jenkins and Michael Carter. Hahaha! There's a flashback for you huh!
Welcome to Miami! Need I say more?
well its crazy for me to post a single memory cause we have a lifetime- but something i treasure was going to so many dr apts w/ you when you were pregnant. those helped prepare me a lot =)
Remember the one time for your birthday we had all the "popular" kids come over and we all went swimming? That was funny! And of course the chocolate ice cream & pretzels... Ritz & cottage cheese... Your dad turning off the A.C. in the kids' bedrooms so we had to sleep on the cool floor in the computer room or out by the T.V.... hahahaha
Post a Comment