I know the first one is a little blurry. Sorry, she didn't like the flash.
My sister had her first baby yesterday. An absolutely beautiful baby girl name Makena Ryen. She was 7 lbs 7.5 oz and 21 in long at 5:34 pm.
My grandparents were out visiting and planning on leaving this morning so it worked out perfectly because we were able to stop by the hospital so they could see their great granddaughter (which they thoroughly enjoyed).
Connie, we love you guys and are so happy for you.
6 comments:
How exciting! I think that will be so fun when my sister has a baby. Makena is very cute :) Newborns are precious.
yeah!!! so awesome everything worked out well i bet she is so happy to have that baby out
yay for connie! how awesome!
I am so glad you put pictures of the baby up!!! She really is so beautiful and man look at that hair! Oh I am so happy for her.
Happy happy happy times! Congrats to the whole family!!
yay!!!! im so excited for her!! now i wanna girl!
Post a Comment