Tuesday, January 6, 2009

7

SEVEN THINGS (in no particular order)...

7 things that I am passionate about...

1. My wonderful husband
2. Cleaning/being organized. I love a clean & organized home. I have always been super passionate about this.
3. The Church and the Gospel. It has made me the person I am today.
4. Sieben, his nickname is Buster, and he is such a crack up.
5. Vin Cuper- my little bugaboo. I light up inside every single time I see him.
6. Others feelings and being a peacemaker.
7. Raising my children the best I can. I know Heavenly Father has entrusted them in my care, and that's a big responsibility. But- I'm doin' it!

7 words or phrases I use often...

1. Seriously?
2. What?
3. Please follow directions
4. No
5. Sy
6. Vin
7. This isn't one, but from the above responses "Can't you tell I'm a mom?"

7 things I want to do before I die...

1. Write a book
2. Have another baby, or if that's not in Heavenly Father's plan, then adopt.
3. Watch my children grow & have babies, be a grandma, enjoy retirement.
4. Serve a mission with Drew
5. Go on a cruise
6. Travel. Enough said (I want to go everywhere)
7. Have a custom home built

7 things I have learned from my past...

1. Forgive and be at peace. Don't hold grudges
2. Listen to the Spirit & trust my instincts
3. Always help and think of others and put them before myself
4. Think positively and have a good attitude
5. Love (constantly learning this one)
6. Try to make the best of each moment you are given
7. Be patient, and no matter how patient you think you've become, be more patient!

7 places I would love to go or see..

1. The beach
2. Cedar Point (In Ohio, the biggest amusement park in the US)
3. Hawaii
4. Church history (Carthidge Jail, etc).
5. Switzerland
6. New York
7. Europe

7 things I currently need or want...

1. A baby girl
2. A swingset for my boys to play on
3. A fridge and freezer full of groceries (that I don't have to go shop for) :-)
4. A treadmill
5. To workout. Haha!!!
6. To wash my car.
7. Too many things to list, and yet, I am content. Life is good!
Your turn! :-)


2 comments:

Amy said...

Now I know a little more about you! Fun post!

Amy said...

This was fun to read!