Friday, August 14, 2009

You hafta podcast!!!

So, my husband has decided that we will podcast the results from our ultra sound. You have to download our podcast in order to find out what we're having. He wanted to announce our news that we were expecting and since I couldn't wait and had to just tell everyone, he really wants us to announce on our podcast what we're having.

So... that means you have to listen to our #17.1 podcast in order to find out what we're having. I'm not going to call you. If you want to find out, you have to listen to the podcast. That was the agreement I made with my other half :-)

http://www.janddpodcast.com/

or go to either of our facebook pages and we have a fan page for our janddpodcast and you can get access to our podcast there

7 comments:

Amy said...

What the heck???? I've been waiting for your call ALL morning!!!!!!!! Tell Drew you better announce it at the beginning, because my kids won't let me listen for too long!!!!!!!!

TheBurtons said...

ok it's 6:30 and its still not on here. i'm DYING. so unfair.

Anonymous said...

I listened this morning! Congrats, Jessica! That's so exciting :)

Amy said...

How fun was that? By the way, turtles are born in eggs like birds, so I think it might actually be easier to give birth to a turtle, haha! But yeah, thats a gross thought. Jessica, it was fun but kind of strange to hear your voice about 10 years later...:-)

Congrats you guys. I'm excited to see if this one has curly hair too.

Campbell Family said...

The kids and I were down at Tif and Jakes for the weekend...just got back tonight actually. But I was able to listen to the podcast with them the other night and hear the news! I had no idea what a pod cast even was and they had to explain it to me. Congratulations on the new baby...I didn't even know you were pregnant! So exciting and hope you are feeling okay and that everything goes well:)

Jessica said...

Congrats! I heard it a few days ago, but thought that I should now comment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Boys are the best! Love it!