I'm going to be better about blogging. I have to. It's been 6 months since my last post. What's up with that? I have no good excuses. Life happens I guess.
Sy started 4th grade last month. He has Mr. Riggs and so far, loves school. Vinny started kindergarten. I can't believe my little guy is now a kindergartner. it's complete craziness, I tell ya. Then there is Coen. He follows the boys around like their little shadow, wanting to do everything they do, say everything they say, experience everything they experience. So, the two of them going to school each day has been a struggle for him. He wants to go. He wants to be 3 years older than he is now and do what they do. But he just can't. So, I have to keep explaining to him that he isn't old enough to go yet. Although, it is nice for him and I to have one on one time. He is such a funny, sweet little guy, such a character. They are all so different and yet, the same. They sure make life fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment