Vin holds onto tables, couches, furniture, he's just about ready to take a step. I bet he'll be walking soon, maybe. And the crazy thing is that he does NOT crawl. He scoots, rolls like a barrel, he gets around, but not on all fours! But there's no right way to do it.
He is so cute, and this is such a FUN stage.
As you can see, his teeth have come in alot just since my last post. I had taken those pics a few weeks ago and it took me a while to get the teething post up. He's also getting his incisors (I think they're called). The teeth to the sides of the two front ones, top and bottom.
8 comments:
It always blows me away at how FAST they grow and change! Sydney was a roller too.
Teething is no fun! That is funny he gets around by NOT crawling! When I was a baby my mom said I rolled everywhere. Whatever works I guess! He is so cute.
Isn't it funny how fast they grow up? I sware Mikey learns new things every day. I can't beleive how fast Vin is getting his teeth. Mikey only has four and he doesn't seem to be getting anymore anytime soon. How is Vin handling it? How is Connie doing? Let us know if we can do anything!
thats funny that he doesnt crawl, but does all those other fun things to get around. time to baby proof even more, if you havent already(this is carlie)
so is he happy or sad in this picture? :p he is getting to be tall
thats funny that he's getting ready to walk without ever crawling. :) and four teeth at the same time!! :( ouch.
Wow, you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff lately ... I really liked all the pictures of the tooth breakthroughs, hehehe! And what a cool post about how you came up with your son's name -- what a great story. He's going to love that when he gets older if he doesn't already!
Wow! Go Vin! That is great that he is about to walk. What a cutie!
Post a Comment