Monday, February 2, 2009

Cardinals


 Who knew I was a fan. I have NEVER really gotten into football. But this Superbowl got my attention. Wow, the end was exciting. I watched this time, in and out, then stayed intrigued at the end. So close. And there was just too much time on the clock. But, props to the Cardinals. They played hard and it was a good game. So close, that's all I can say.
We got the deep fryer out, made Queso, homemade chips, and chicken wings. It was so yummy! 
Go Cardinals!









(On another note, there's also been other stuff keeping us busy around here, I'll post later).

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like how you said "who knew I was a fan." I think that's how most people in AZ are! Fair-weather fans. Unless the Cards are good next season, everyone will have forgotten about them by next year. But it was a good game! We watched it here with some friends. We were so bummed they lost! But I wish we had had a deep fryer for our food!

Amy said...

Wish I was at your house! Yummy. I watched the last 2 or 3 minutes I think. What else have you been up to? Don't keep me in suspense!

Heidi said...

Ooooh, yum! And I agree, I do not like suspense so post soon!